Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Rowan's Revolving Art Gallery

Rogér's dad's side of the family has a pretty exhaustive resume of art.  I mean look at his dad's work! Rogér picked up some fairly amazing skills himself, and, {to toot my own horn a little} I'm not too bad with a pen/pencil/paintbrush either, which I totally learned from my queen-of-all-trades mom. 

So I think it's safe to say that artistic genes run in the family.

And we obviously  have a little protogé on our hands.  check out these masterpieces!  Move over Monet, Picasso, and Rembrandt!  I bet 8 other moms didn't bring home anything like these when they picked up their kids from daycare!



Rowan's "Tropical Week" art and "Father's Day" and "Mother's Day" cards, proudly displayed on our wall with Dynamic FRAMES
{nevermind the lack of moulding on our window...it's on our list, okay?}

Okay, but the real point of my post is to talk about these super frames that I bought online at Dynamic FRAMESA little latch on the side opens them up for easy artwork changes.  So, as Rowan brings home new masterpieces, we can do a quick switch-o-change-o, and VOILA! We'll always be able to display his latest and greatest work!


This one would NOT load right!  What the heck?

And did I mention that each frame will store up to 1" of material?!  The back is spring-loaded, so they're perfect for displaying thicker items {like, say, an autographed sports magazine, or a special t-shirt}, OR, you can use it to store the older pages of artwork....just keep putting the new one on top and pushing the rest back!

Can you tell I'm really excited about these frames {maybe more than I should be}?  The mechanisms are actually pretty easy.  And if I think about it, I really shouldn't have had to pay what I paid.  But I'm still glad I did, because they're going to make collecting Rowan's work a breeze!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...