And have under-cabinet lighting!! Woohoo!
That's something to get excited about! Since the kitchen is about 90% done, and fully functional, that last 10% just seems to linger.
But we try to eek in a small project here and there.
And I guess it makes every task that gets done seem like a major triumph. Thank goodness we did the majority of the work before Rowan came along!
To get this mini project done, we used:
-Flourescent under-cabinet lights (2)
-Ikea under-cabinet moulding*
We placed the lights as close to the front of the cabinets as possible, as recommended by the lighting manufacturer.
*Tip: Use caulk to close any gaps in your undercabinet moulding. Applied to just one side, it blocks the light from shining through!