Saturday, August 21, 2010

Babies R Us = Overwhelming

I don't know about the rest of you, but I thoroughly disliked creating our wedding registry.  Too many life altering decisions to make; Denby dishes or Tin Alley? Ivory towels or white? or green? Giant fork and spoon or funny looking knife?...aaaaaaargh. 

Just when I thought the worst was over, enter....baby registry.  OH MY GOSH!  My brain is mush with all the fricking choices!  Not to mention the "safety" rules of right now, which I'm sure will be the totally wrong old-fashioned rules of tomorrow.  I can't tell you how long it took me to pick a stroller...and I'm still not 100% sure.

Thank goodness for our super cool neighbors and their hand-me-downs, which have allowed me not to worry about what cribs are being recalled this season.

Oh, and another thing, they really need to put cafe inside every Babies R Us.  Expecting mothers need to fuel their shopping!

I did get to make use of the special parking space though :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...