Sunday, August 22, 2010

Ronin got a bath

We went to the ranch to spend some quality time with Ronin, our horse, this morning.  I love mornings at the ranch because you feel like you have all day to play.  Since I wasn't feeling good (I barfed up the bag of Cheet-O's I ate for breakfast on the drive up), today was a going-easy day and since the weather is warm and gorgeous right now, what better time for a bath! 

Our horse is out in pasture, so he gets pretty dirty.  Roger lathered Ronin up all good and I sponged his face.  He's got ants in his pants lately so he wouldn't stand still for any of it, but he came out a handsome horse!

Love it.  Wish I had some pics but I don't so here's a pic of Ronin last summer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...