Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Linoleum vs Vinyl - Who Knew?

I Googled linoleum flooring after getting the "okay" from our realtor that this was a suitable substitute for ceramic or stone in the kitchen.  "In fact, " he said "I've seen many cases where people thought that it was actual stone"

Okay, what came up on my internet search did NOT look anything like stone or ceramic tile.  However, I did find plenty of vinyl options that did.  Which got me wondering....what is linoleum?

Another Google search landed me with more info on linoleum vs. vinyl

Surprisingly, linoleum is making a comeback as an eco-friendly (and wallet friendly) building material! You learn something new every day.  I still think it's ugly though :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...