Monday, February 21, 2011

Cloth Diapers - A Hiatus

We've taken sort of a break from cloth diapers.  It's not entirely out of convenience though.  Rowan outgrew his x-small Thirsties diaper cover and I can't find the larger one that I already bought.  He still can wear the small Fuzzibuns {we have two of those}, so we use them when they're clean.  Unlike the Thirsties cover {which fits OVER a cloth diaper}, Fuzzibuns come with an insert and the entire all-in-one is meant to be washed every time the diaper is soiled.  It doesn't really work to use Fuzzibuns as a cloth diaper cover becasue the soft lining of the Fuzzibuns gets damp.

We're still on the cloth diaper boat, but I'm still undecided which brand cloth diaper I want to continue with.  So before we invest a bunch more money into them, Rogér and I are taking a class at Tiny Tots, in Campbell, CA.  Hopefully we'll learn about the different diapers available, so we know which ones we want to go forward with.  I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...