Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Embarrassing Mommy {and Daddy} Moments - We Ran Out of Diapers!

We mostly keep our diaper bag in the car
{because I'm always worried I'll forget it if I bring it back and forth}.  I'm usually pretty good at keeping it stocked, but I must have been preoccupied lately because a couple nights ago we ran out of diapers while at a friend's housewarming party. 

Uhh...what do you do?

Thank goodness we had a {not entirely clean}Fuzzibuns cover in there that I had forgotten to remove! We stuffed it with one of Rowan's spare outfits.  Then we promptly said our "goodbyes", so we could get his tiny little butt into something more appropriate. 


Not very glamorous, but it worked okay.

Can anyone relate?  What experiences have you had with lack of diaper supply and how did you deal?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...