Friday, December 16, 2011

#WEverb11 Day 12 - Thrive

Day 12 - Thrive.

What was your healthiest habit of 2011? What would you like to change or do differently in 2012?

Contributed by Tonya [life-accomplished.com]

 Our healthiest habit of 2011 was trusting in ourselves to make decisions, whether they were big or small.  I think this is absolutely the most important thing we could have done for us and our little family.

So, mentally and emotionally, we feel pretty good.

 In 2012, I would like RogĂ©r and I to also find better ways to be healthy physically.  Neither of us has really put much time into fitness in the last year.  Of course, I'll have to wait a little longer for that still.  

Also, our eating habits need to change dramatically.  We are so tired at the end of the day, and I'm so frickin hungry by the time I get home that actually waiting to make a meal seems like it would be the death of me.  But our bodies are definitely suffering from our lack of balanced eating.  

Part of our "TRY" list, is to create a weekly meal plan.  I hope that will get us to muster up some good food.  

I perused Jen's "Adventures in the kitchen" for some ideas to help us with that.  If you have an quick and easy healthy meal recipes, PLEASE SHARE!!

 Image source: Healthcareguranteed.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...