Monday, January 3, 2011

Photo Shoot with Lisa G

Rowan, Photography by Lisa Gonzales

Last week, our friend Lisa, from Photos by Lisa G, snapped some shots of our Top Male Model in the making. Actually, it was on Christmas day...when Rowan was just 3 days old!  Lisa's such a trooper!

Baby portraits are fun, at least to watch, because they're just so darn cute.  We've already taken about a bazillion of our own pics of the little man, but I can't wait to see Lisa's work.  I know for us, it's pretty much pure luck to get a good photo between the "I've got gas" face and the "sleep with one eye open" face, not to mention the "Oh yeah? You think you have a Kodak moment?, Well, let me put my fingers in front of my face real fast" move.

Mr. Cutie-Pants is going to have to get used to a camera in his face!

Lisa also did our pregnancy portraits.  Originally, I didn't really want pregnancy portraits, cuz I'm awkward in front of the camera.  But Lisa held our hands through the whole thing and now I'm excited to see how they turned out.

You can get a little sneak peek on Lisa's blog, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...